Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
ahill
rmkcowboy
wciappetta
zimi31
Lobo
9 posters

Rosie O’Donnell: ‘I fully support imposing martial law’ to stop Trump inauguration

Lobo
    Lobo

Rosie O’Donnell: ‘I fully support imposing martial law’ to stop Trump inauguration - Page 2 Empty Rosie O’Donnell: ‘I fully support imposing martial law’ to stop Trump inauguration

Post by Lobo Fri 13 Jan 2017, 3:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rosie O’Donnell: ‘I fully support imposing martial law’ to stop Trump inauguration

Tré Goins-Phillips Jan 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Imposing martial law, which means the military would seize control of the government, is necessary in order to block President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration, according to TV personality Rosie O’Donnell, a longtime adversary of the billionaire businessman.
    O’Donnell made the statement in response to the continuing reports surrounding Russia’s potential interference in the U.S. presidential election. The president-elect should not be sworn in until the Russian issue is fully investigated, she added.
    It’s certainly not news that O’Donnell opposes Trump. In September, she said Trump would “never be president” after the New York developer defended his past comments about the comedian, which include calling her a “pig,” a “real loser” and “nice, fat little Rosie.”
    Nevertheless, proposing the imposition of martial law is O’Donnell’s sharpest stand against Trump, and it was met with quite a bit of opposition Wednesday night.
    https://twitter.com/MzMercedesM/status/819551088709750786
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/12/rosie-odonnell-i-fully-support-imposing-martial-law-to-stop-trump-inauguration/
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Rosie O’Donnell: ‘I fully support imposing martial law’ to stop Trump inauguration - Page 2 Empty Re: Rosie O’Donnell: ‘I fully support imposing martial law’ to stop Trump inauguration

Post by ahill Mon 16 Jan 2017, 12:54 am

parmont - there are definately NO alligators where I live.

Cripers!  Judge Jeanine took a strip out of Rosie O'Donnel on her talk show last Sat.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:00 pm