Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: the privatization of state-owned companies will support the private sector and do labs br

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: the privatization of state-owned companies will support the private sector and do labs br Empty Economist: the privatization of state-owned companies will support the private sector and do labs br

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jul 2013, 6:37 am

Economist: the privatization of state-owned companies will support the private sector and do labs broken

13-07-2013 10:29 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Said economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine, the importance of the adoption of the principle of privatization of some government institutions and state-owned enterprises in order to give an active role for the private sector to do the stalled government laboratories.

Antoine said (of the Agency news): The government has become unable to manage some enterprises and companies, where there are more than 250 factory turned off from work and contains (180) thousand member receive salaries without providing production.

He added: that government laboratories lack the recent developments and technological, stressing that privatization and style multi is not a way that one will be able to get rid of disguised unemployment and modernization of mechanization and strengthening its capital to provide better products, in addition to the speed of decision-making from the Department of the private sector and the abandonment of bureaucracy and red tape boring.

It is noteworthy that a committee of economy and investment parliamentary called to the importance of reducing some of the economic ministries and service delivery to the private sector as well as the privatization of some state-owned companies in order to convert the central Iraqi economy to a free market. / End / 8. B. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:55 am