Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: Laura Ingraham considering challenging Tim Kaine for his Senate seat

Lobo
    Lobo

Report: Laura Ingraham considering challenging Tim Kaine for his Senate seat Empty Report: Laura Ingraham considering challenging Tim Kaine for his Senate seat

Post by Lobo Mon 16 Jan 2017, 11:45 am

Report: Laura Ingraham considering challenging Tim Kaine for his Senate seat

Sarah Lee Jan 15, 2017 12:53 pm

The Washington Examiner reported Sunday morning that conservative talk radio host and political commentator Laura Ingraham is considering running for Senate in Virginia, challenging Hillary Clinton’s pick for vice president Sen. Tim Kaine.
    According to the Examiner, party insiders have approached the popular radio host and she is said to be seriously considering a run, although she offered no direct comment on the rumor. She is well-known in Virginia and inside the Washington, D.C. beltway, and brings years of media and communication expertise with her. She is a Fox News contributor and a New York Times bestselling author.
    More from the Examiner:
    Ingraham also would come to the race with a powerful media enterprise behind her. Besides her popular radio show, she also heads the news site Lifezette.com.
    What’s more, she is close to President-elect Trump and was even rumored to be in the running for White House press secretary, a job given to Trump adviser and longtime Republican spokesman Sean Spicer. He is also the incoming White House communications director.
    Her business partner, Peter Anthony, more or less lending credence to the rumor, has been, according to the Examiner, “buying website domains for Ingraham to use should she decide to move forward. It includes: ingrahamsenate.net, ingrahamsenate.com, ingrahamforvirginia.com and ingraham2018.com.”
    Ingraham, should she mount a run, would have plenty of company. Thus far, Rep. Barbara Comstock and Rep. Dave Brat, both Republicans from Virginia, and former Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina are also reportedly eyeing runs at the Senate seat.
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/15/report-laura-ingraham-considering-challenging-tim-kaine-for-his-senate-seat/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:25 am