Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Country music legend Toby Keith defends decision to sing at Trump’s inauguration

Lobo
    Lobo

Country music legend Toby Keith defends decision to sing at Trump’s inauguration Empty Country music legend Toby Keith defends decision to sing at Trump’s inauguration

Post by Lobo Mon 16 Jan 2017, 11:53 am

Country music legend Toby Keith defends decision to sing at Trump’s inauguration

Chris Enloe Jan 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Country music star Toby Keith is one of the few musicians that has agreed to perform at a concert during President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration festivities this week.
    Last week, the Trump transition team announced that Keith, along with others like Broadway superstar Jennifer Holliday and 3 Doors Down would also perform at a concert at the Lincoln Memorial on Thursday, one day before the inauguration.
    Ever since the transition team began inauguration week plans, Hollywood celebrities and A-list musicians have turned down the opportunity to perform at any Trump inauguration event, choosing to put their politics in front of the spirit of American democracy.
    And for the musicians who agreed to perform, people have called for boycotts of their music and work. This has led many musicians to back out of performing, including Holliday and opera singer Andrea Bocelli. Both singers said they received harsh criticisms from fans, including death threats.
    However, Keith is not backing down. He told Entertainment Weekly in a statement over the weekend that he’s proud to perform for Americans at Trump’s inauguration.
    “I don’t apologize for performing for our country or military,” Keith said in his statement to EW. “I performed at events for previous presidents [George W.] Bush and [Barack] Obama and over 200 shows in Iraq and Afghanistan for the USO.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/15/country-music-legend-toby-keith-defends-decision-to-sing-at-trumps-inauguration/
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Country music legend Toby Keith defends decision to sing at Trump’s inauguration Empty Re: Country music legend Toby Keith defends decision to sing at Trump’s inauguration

Post by sassy Mon 16 Jan 2017, 12:14 pm

thumbs2

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:55 am