Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Donald Trump PRAYS with Martin Luther King's son:

Lobo
    Lobo

Donald Trump PRAYS with Martin Luther King's son: Empty Donald Trump PRAYS with Martin Luther King's son:

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Donald Trump PRAYS with Martin Luther King's son: President-elect makes peace move with MLK III- who issues call to 'bring America together' after Trump's spat with civil rights icon John Lewis

• President-elect Donald Trump met with the son of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in New York on Monday
    • The two men were to discuss 'ways that we can continue to enfranchise people' according to Trump's transition
    • Press secretary Sean Spicer revealed the two had prayed together and tweeted picture of them together in Donald Trump's office 
    • Over the weekend, Trump blasted civil rights legend Rep. John Lewis on Twitter after Lewis said his election wasn't 'legitimate'
    • King after the meeting tried to diffuse the flap with Lewis, saying 'In the heat of emotion, a lot of things get said on both sides' 
    • Sources say they discussed universal free photo IDs to improve voting rights and that Trump expressed interest in putting pictures on Social Security cards

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4124696/Trump-meet-Martin-Luther-King-III-discuss-enfranchise-people-scrubbing-DC-visit-African-American-history-museum-MLK-day-spat-John-Lewis.html

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:07 am