Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

ALERT! US Court of Appeals: States and counties can ban GMO crops despite federal laws!!!!

Lobo
    Lobo

ALERT! US Court of Appeals: States and counties can ban GMO crops despite federal laws!!!! Empty ALERT! US Court of Appeals: States and counties can ban GMO crops despite federal laws!!!!

Post by Lobo Mon 16 Jan 2017, 5:56 pm

ALERT! US Court of Appeals: States and counties can ban GMO crops despite federal laws!!!!
    Posted By: Lymerick
    Date: Monday, 16-Jan-2017 05:26:42

(NaturalNews) The entire organic community of the United States just won a massive victory that many may not yet even realize. Even though the DARK Act was passed by Obama and some Senate goons to prohibit labeling of GMOs nationwide, the US Court of Appeals just passed a law that enables states and counties to completely ban genetically engineered crops from ever being planted in the first place. Think about that for a minute. You see, back in the year 2000, Monsanto undermined all US organic and conventional farming by claiming that manipulating genomic material of plants did not introduce dangerous bacteria or even plant “pests” into the equation, but their noxious “Frankenfoods” prove otherwise. So biotechnology giants figured a way to not have their cancer-causing, Alzheimer’s-causing, pesticide-laden plants classified as a risk to the environment or humans. But now, none of that really matters anymore.

Thanks to the Ninth Circuit US Court of Appeals and their recent interpretation of the Plant Protection Act, all U.S. states, counties, and local communities can actually ban (or regulate) the planting of any and all commercially-grown genetically engineered crops, no matter what the feds or Monsanto claims about GMO.

SNIP
    http://www.naturalnews.com/2016-12-12-us-court-of-appeals-states-and-counties-can-ban-gmo-crops-despite-federal-laws.html
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

ALERT! US Court of Appeals: States and counties can ban GMO crops despite federal laws!!!! Empty Re: ALERT! US Court of Appeals: States and counties can ban GMO crops despite federal laws!!!!

Post by sassy Mon 16 Jan 2017, 7:31 pm

This is fantastic news!!!!!  How nice that will be! I've got a daughter who is gluten intolerant and, this is going to help her more just by knowing whats in the food she buys!

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:03 pm