Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran president Rouhani says ‘no sense’ in renegotiating nuclear deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran president Rouhani says ‘no sense’ in renegotiating nuclear deal Empty Iran president Rouhani says ‘no sense’ in renegotiating nuclear deal

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:47 am

Iran president Rouhani says ‘no sense’ in renegotiating nuclear deal
    Posted on January 18, 2017 by Editorial Staff in IranUS
    Iran president Rouhani says ‘no sense’ in renegotiating nuclear deal Iranian-President-Hassan-Rouhani-2016-photo-afp
    Iranian President Hassan Rouhani. Photo: AFP

TEHRAN,— Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Tuesday there was no chance of Iran renegotiating the nuclear deal with world powers if US President-elect Donald Trump demands it.
    “The nuclear deal is finished, it has been approved by the UN Security Council and has become an international document. It is a multilateral accord and there is no sense in renegotiating it,” said Rouhani at a news conference a year on from the deal coming into force.
    Trump frequently criticised the nuclear deal during campaigning and called for fresh negotiations, but has refused to be drawn on his plans since being elected.

His nominee for secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, has called for a “full review” of the deal.
    “Mr Trump, the president-elect, has made various statements that the nuclear deal does not satisfy him, that it was not a good deal or even that it was the worst deal ever,” said Rouhani.
    “These are mostly slogans, and I don’t think that when he enters the White House, something will happen. It is not a bilateral deal that he can decide he likes or doesn’t like,” the president added.
    The deal was signed between Iran, the US, Britain, China, France, Germany and Russia.
    EU and British officials have this week said they would not support any renegotiation of the deal, which places strict curbs on Iran’s nuclear programme in exchange for a lifting of international sanctions.

http://ekurd.net/iran-no-sense-nuclear-deal-2017-01-18

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:13 am