Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel before putting himself out

Lobo
    Lobo

Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel before putting himself out Empty Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel before putting himself out

Post by Lobo Wed 18 Jan 2017, 4:33 pm

Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel before putting himself out and surrendering to police
    USE LINK -
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html

• The man set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel on Tuesday night
    • Staff inside the hotel called police and the fire department at around 9.30pm 
    • He suffered non life-threatening burns and was taken to hospital by police
    • The man said he was protesting against Trump who he said was 'incapable of respecting the constitution'

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
    Published: 00:21 EST, 18 January 2017 | Updated: 14:47 EST, 18 January 2017
    A protester set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel in Washington DC on Tuesday. 
    The 45-year-old man, who has not yet been identified, said the act was in protest of the President-elect's looming inauguration.
    Witnesses described how he yelled 'Trump' several times as 'flames ran up his back' before lying down in the street.  
    He suffered non-life-threatening burns and was taken to hospital shortly after the incident at around 9.30pm. 
    A Washington DC Police source told DailyMail.com he was not arrested. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html#ixzz4W9fasMeX
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:42 am