Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Florida man charged with making online threat against Trump

Lobo
    Lobo

Florida man charged with making online threat against Trump  Empty Florida man charged with making online threat against Trump

Post by Lobo Wed 18 Jan 2017, 4:44 pm

Florida man charged with making online threat against Trump

Miami Beach police arrested Dominic Puopolo and charged him with threatening a public servant after he posted a video to Twitter where he threatened to attend to inauguration and kill Donald Trump. @jesuschrist1704 via Twitter
    The Associated Press
    MIAMI
    A South Florida man has been charged with threatening to kill President-elect Donald Trump in a video posted online.
    A Miami Beach police report released Wednesday identified the suspect as 51-year-old Dominic Puopolo. Jail records show Puopolo is being held without bail on state charges of threatening harm against a public servant. Court records do not list a lawyer for him.
    The police report says Puopolo on Monday posted a video on his Twitter account stating that he would "be at the review/inauguration and I will kill President Trump, President-elect Trump" while in Washington.
    The report says he was arrested a short time later at a Miami Beach Subway restaurant and admitted to officers he had posted the threatening video. Police say Puopolo told them he is homeless.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/technology/article127206319.html
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Florida man charged with making online threat against Trump  Empty Re: Florida man charged with making online threat against Trump

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 18 Jan 2017, 6:42 pm

It had to be a Florida Guy...SHHHHHH!!!  And NO it wasn't me!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:06 am