Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Militants blow themselves up after gunfight with Saudi forces

jedi17
    jedi17

Militants blow themselves up after gunfight with Saudi forces Empty Militants blow themselves up after gunfight with Saudi forces

Post by jedi17 Sat 21 Jan 2017, 6:28 pm

[size=39]Militants blow themselves up after gunfight with Saudi forces[/size]

Militants blow themselves up after gunfight with Saudi forces Manar-02209800014849876804

Saudi security forces. File photo.

(Reuters) Two men accused of planning attacks against Saudi Arabia blew themselves up following a confrontation with security forces in the city of Jeddah on Saturday, the interior ministry said.
    Saudi security forces surrounded a house in Jeddah’s eastern Al-Harazat district and exchanged fire with the men, who blew themselves up, an interior ministry spokesman was quoted as saying by state news agency SPA.
    A Saudi man and his Pakistani wife alleged to have links to the men were arrested, the spokesman said.
    Saudi-owned Arabiya TV showed footage of smoke rising above Jeddah and an explosion tearing through a building.
    Islamic State has carried out a series of bombings and shootings in Saudi Arabia since mid-2014 that have killed scores of people, mostly members of the Shi’ite Muslim minority and security services.
    Last year, a suicide bomber was killed and two people were wounded in a blast near the U.S. consulate in Jeddah, the first bombing in years to target foreigners in the kingdom.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:54 pm