Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salehi: Iran would respond appropriately if Guy Trump nuclear deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salehi: Iran would respond appropriately if Guy Trump nuclear deal Empty Salehi: Iran would respond appropriately if Guy Trump nuclear deal

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jan 2017, 4:26 am

Salehi: Iran would respond appropriately if Guy Trump nuclear deal
    [ltr] Salehi: Iran would respond appropriately if Guy Trump nuclear deal Bullet

Sun, 22 Jan 2017 08:31:37
    [/ltr]

The head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, Ali Akbar Salehi, Tehran's readiness for rapid response to the possibility that the administration Donald Trump to cancel the nuclear deal.

Salehi said in an interview with CBC channel to Trump threatened to tear apart the nuclear deal, saying that "Iran would respond appropriately on the move ... We may have done so in the past when he became the agreement without success and was able to restore Iran's nuclear activities quickly to its natural form.

He continued: We can easily go back to the back quickly ... not only in the place where we were, but to a level much higher than technically.

He said the President of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran: We Anrgb coming of the day like that and do not want to take such a decision, but we certainly are ready.

He said Salehi, that the lack of a signal Trump to Iran in his inauguration ceremony is an indication of positive but criticized Trump's administration, which announced on the website of the White House that Washington will tackle the threat of missile Iranian and North Korean policy, saying that the United States away from Iran, a distance of 10 thousand miles a 16,000 km We never seek to build such missiles and this term, that this decision (the White House's decision) is a political decision irrational.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=7428

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:47 am