Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A massive magnitude 8.4 reduced to a mag 7.9 rocks Papua New Guinea! It's the biggest quake of the y

Lobo
    Lobo

A massive magnitude 8.4 reduced to a mag 7.9 rocks Papua New Guinea! It's the biggest quake of the y Empty A massive magnitude 8.4 reduced to a mag 7.9 rocks Papua New Guinea! It's the biggest quake of the y

Post by Lobo Sun 22 Jan 2017, 4:14 pm

A massive magnitude 8.4 reduced to a mag 7.9 rocks Papua New Guinea! It's the biggest quake of the year so far
    Posted: 21 Jan 2017 11:40 PM PST
    A massive magnitude 8.4 reduced to a mag 7.9 rocks Papua New Guinea! It's the biggest quake of the y Untitled

A massive and deep magnitude 7.9 – has struck, 41km WNW of Panguna, Papua New Guinea, the quake was originally recorded as a magnitude 8.4 by USGS, and is the seventh major quake of this month and by far the largest of the year so far. All seven have been in the same area.
    A tsunami warning was issued for this quake…
    As a large coronal hole on the Sun moves away from facing the Earth another large one is turning to face us, therefore we could be in for more large quakes in the coming days. Credit: NASA/SDO.

A massive magnitude 8.4 reduced to a mag 7.9 rocks Papua New Guinea! It's the biggest quake of the y Untitled

Coronal holes are considered by some experts to be the primary earthquake factor. Look for the dark patches on our Sun, which indicate that the interplanetary magnetic fields connecting earth to the sun may be about to experience significant fluctuations of energy.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:28 pm