Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mount Paektu, a deadly and active North Korean super volcano, is set to erupt and cause a global cat

Lobo
    Lobo

Mount Paektu, a deadly and active North Korean super volcano, is set to erupt and cause a global cat Empty Mount Paektu, a deadly and active North Korean super volcano, is set to erupt and cause a global cat

Post by Lobo Sun 22 Jan 2017, 5:43 pm

Mount Paektu, a deadly and active North Korean super volcano, is set to erupt and cause a global catastrophe, the likes of which would not have been seen for a thousand years.

The active volcano is responsible for one of the deadliest eruptions in human history and experts believe history is about to repeat itself.

Mount Paektu, a deadly and active North Korean super volcano, is set to erupt and cause a global cat Mount-paektu-eruptionMount Paektu supervolcano in North Korea is set to erupt and cause a global catastrophe. The question is when.
    The 9,000 feet giant volcano located on the border between North Korea and China is the highest peak of the Korean Peninsula.
    Mount Paekdu is not far from a North Korean nuclear test facility where the government is conducting nuclear bomb tests.

Such has been the fear around Mount Paektu that it has sparked a rare collaboration with North Korea and the West, with the largely secretive nation inviting scientists from the UK and US to help study it.
    This volcano was thought to have minimal sulphur release. Now, new studies show that the eruption could eject far more sulphur into the atmosphere than previously thought. In contrast to earlier estimates, the 946 eruption did eject large volumes – up to 45 megatons – of sulphur into the atmosphere.
    AND THAT COULD DEVASTATE LIFE ON EARTH
    Mount Paektu once underwent one of the most devastating eruptions in history in 946 AD when it erupted so powerfully that it formed a five kilometre caldera at its summit and produced enough ash that it even showered Japan – almost 1,100km away.

http://strangesounds.org/2017/01/mount-paektu-supervolcano-eruption-global-catastrophe-video.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:06 am