Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Fmr House Speaker Says Child He Raped Should Pay Back Hush Money Since He Broke His Silence

Lobo
    Lobo

Fmr House Speaker Says Child He Raped Should Pay Back Hush Money Since He Broke His Silence Empty Fmr House Speaker Says Child He Raped Should Pay Back Hush Money Since He Broke His Silence

Post by Lobo Sun 22 Jan 2017, 7:22 pm

Fmr House Speaker Says Child He Raped Should Pay Back Hush Money Since He Broke His Silence

In April of last year, Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the House and admitted child rapist, was sentenced to 15 months in prison for paying his victims to keep quiet. Hastert was sentenced, not for raping children, but for illegally structuring bank transactions in an effort to cover up his sexual abuse of young members of a wrestling team he coached. Now, this sicko pedophile is trying to get back that hush money. Because one of the boys he raped broke his silence, in spite of the $1.7 million in hush money Hastert gave him, this pedophile politician wants his money back.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Fmr House Speaker Says Child He Raped Should Pay Back Hush Money Since He Broke His Silence Empty Re: Fmr House Speaker Says Child He Raped Should Pay Back Hush Money Since He Broke His Silence

Post by zimi31 Sun 22 Jan 2017, 7:31 pm

Lobo wrote:

In April of last year, Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the House and admitted child rapist, was sentenced to 15 months in prison for paying his victims to keep quiet. Hastert was sentenced, not for raping children, but for illegally structuring bank transactions in an effort to cover up his sexual abuse of young members of a wrestling team he coached. Now, this sicko pedophile is trying to get back that hush money. Because one of the boys he raped broke his silence, in spite of the $1.7 million in hush money Hastert gave him, this pedophile politician wants his money back.

What a sicko...I remember when I thought he was a good guy....Eye Poke
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Fmr House Speaker Says Child He Raped Should Pay Back Hush Money Since He Broke His Silence Empty Re: Fmr House Speaker Says Child He Raped Should Pay Back Hush Money Since He Broke His Silence

Post by fonz1951 Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:02 pm

15 months, and not charged for rape???? if it was you or me, we would be in prison for 40 years
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:34 pm

fonz1951 wrote:15 months, and not charged for rape???? if it was you or me, we would be in prison for 40 years

I agree but, I think there were time problems...too much time lapsed. They could only charge him with what they 'legally' could.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:57 am