Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Winnipeg Jets celebrate win for a good cause

jedi17
    jedi17

Winnipeg Jets celebrate win for a good cause Empty Winnipeg Jets celebrate win for a good cause

Post by jedi17 Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:17 pm

Winnipeg Jets celebrate win for a good cause

WINNIPEG — The Winnipeg Jets are celebrating a win Saturday, and the success of their first annual food drive with donations going toward Winnipeg Harvest.
    A total of 23,679 lbs. of food were collected before Saturday’s game between the Jets and the St. Louis Blues.
    RELATED: Three’s a crowd for Winnipeg Jets goalies
    “It goes to a great cause, it goes to Winnipeg Harvest which is a great organization for our community,” Rob Wozny with True North said.
    Bins were set up throughout MTS Centre for fans to bring non-perishable food items to the game.

“Winnipegers came out and did a great job to support this campaign for the Winnipeg Jets annual food drive,” Wozny added.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:52 am