Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey .. Central Bank raises interest rates to support the lira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey .. Central Bank raises interest rates to support the lira Empty Turkey .. Central Bank raises interest rates to support the lira

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2017, 6:31 am

Turkey .. Central Bank raises interest rates to support the lira Arrow2 Turkey .. Central Bank raises interest rates to support the lira

Turkey .. Central Bank raises interest rates to support the lira 12172

Economy News / Continue ...

Turkish central bank announced on Tuesday, raising its benchmark interest rate by 75 points in an attempt to support the lira, which lost a quarter of its value against the dollar over the past year.
    The monetary policy committee of the bank to raise the interest rate from 8.5 to 9.25 percent, the second increase since November last year.

The Turkish lira has lost up to ten percent of its value against the dollar since the beginning of this year, after a decline in the double digits in 2016.

He was adviser to a Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that the Central will take action in the face of the weakness of the lira will continue to do so, though he has a "powerful weapon" is interest rates.

The Turkish currency accelerated their decline since the parliament began to discuss constitutional reform project aims to strengthen the powers of the president, which raises tension in the markets.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6556

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:46 am