Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two police killed, two wounded in Fallujah blast

jedi17
    jedi17

Two police killed, two wounded in Fallujah blast Empty Two police killed, two wounded in Fallujah blast

Post by jedi17 Sat 28 Jan 2017, 4:24 pm

[size=39]Two police killed, two wounded in Fallujah blast[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Federal Police forces. File photo.

Anbar (IraqiNews.com) Two policemen were killed and two others were wounded on Saturday in a suicide bombing that hit the western entrance of Fallujah, Anbar, police service said.
    A booby-trapped car driven by a suicide attacker killed and wounded four servicemen in Halabsa, the police department said.
    Nobody claimed responsibility for the attack, but it has been the Islamic State behind all attacks against civilians and security forces since the group took over large areas of Iraq to proclaim an “Islamic Caliphate”. 
    The United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) said violence in the country left 19000 casualties in nine months of 2016.
    Observers believe Islamic State have begun to escalate attacks outside the city of Mosul, where the group has been losing ground and personnel since October, so as to relieve pressure by government forces on that front and to divert attention from group losses.
    While losing Mosul could be the severest blow to the group’s existence in Iraq, some observers believe attacks outside the province prove that the extremist group can still pose a security threat.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:02 pm