Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Abdul Dhiab calls to return Iraq to the ranks of Petroleum Exporting Countries to support the eco

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

MP Abdul Dhiab calls to return Iraq to the ranks of Petroleum Exporting Countries to support the eco Empty MP Abdul Dhiab calls to return Iraq to the ranks of Petroleum Exporting Countries to support the eco

Post by Hkp1 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 8:40 pm

MP Abdul Dhiab calls to return Iraq to the ranks of Petroleum Exporting Countries to support the economy Dates and Allwaradat

Monday 15 July 2013

MP Abdul met Dhiab Chairman of the Commission on Higher Education on Monday, July 15, 2013, Kamel al-Dulaimi, Director General of the General Authority for Nakheel in the Ministry of Agriculture and discussed with him the development and increasing cultivation Alngelfa Iraq, which suffered from a significant decline in their numbers over the past decades.

And between the MP Ajili through Allqaohmah and the need to speed up the preparation of the project for increasing cultivation of palm trees in Iraq, according to modern methods in countries saw an increase in its annual production of dates, as is the case in the United Arab Emirates and America.

He Ojaili that he "made a number of steps in this area is important and vital, including holding meetings Fedoah with a number Mnalkhbra in American universities in order to return Iraq to its role Riyaa the ranks of advanced countries in the palm cultivation and production dates.

Stressed Ojaili that" this project will have returns positive Iraq's economy and food security and Toviralamlh the difficult and imports of dates exported to overseas, which is acceptable to desire and wide in many countries of the world because of the quality of their quality.

He said Ajili during Damzraah meeting the palms and especially to encourage investment in this sector is important in order to compensate for the imbalance and lack of preparation palm due to circumstances experienced by Iraq during the past decades.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=ar|en&oe=UTF8&prev=/language_tools&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.parliament.iq/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:55 pm