Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: our exports are subject to local and international oversight and rely Electronic counters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Oil: our exports are subject to local and international oversight and rely Electronic counters Empty Oil: our exports are subject to local and international oversight and rely Electronic counters

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Oil: our exports are subject to local and international oversight and rely Electronic counters

 Baghdad / term 

The Minister of Oil Jabar Luaibi, yesterday, that the Ministry of oil - based Electronic counters and calibration by solid global company in the export of crude oil process, refuted allegations that talk about the existence of smuggling of Basrah $ 7 billion annually. 

So MP for the Reform Movement honest we hinted confirmed that he owns 200 a document proving the existence of thefts in the Basra oil counters, pointing out that the documents proving corruption in the operations of the Southern Oil Company. 
    The oil minister said Jabar Luaibi, in a press statement received (range) a copy of yesterday, he was "instructed to SoC media office at the ministry organized a visit to members of the Committee on Energy and parliamentary experts, academics and interested parties who wish to see the export of Iraqi crude oil from the southern ports month mechanisms next, "adding that" the goal of this trip is to inform the House of Representatives and interested parties and experts on the mechanisms and standards adopted in the export of crude oil and cut removes all doubt. " 
    Luaibi added that " the ministry dealing transparent and the required precision in the export of crude oil through all export outlets and according to the most accurate global standards , " stressing that "Iraq 's oil exports are subject to strict oversight and scrutiny by domestic and foreign entities and can not be manipulated in the quantities exported." 
    A statement by the Minister of Oil that " the ministry adopts electronic calibration counters by solid global company , " stressing "respect for all opinions and observations by the House of Representatives, experts and stakeholders and that the doors of the ministry and its legislator to clarify the mechanisms adopted in the export of crude oil." 
    Allaibi and called for " the need to postpone the launch of judgments and statements by the ministry concerned the validity and accuracy of that information or not confirm , " stressing " the keenness of the Ministry of Oil and its staff to preserve national wealth and work on the development and prosperity of the service of the national economy." 
    A number of members of parliament held a press conference, this mid - January, they talked about the theft of operations for our exports of oil in quantities ranging between 100-300 thousand barrels per day, it received an estimated $ 20 million. 
    Commenting on the statement of the Ministry of Oil, said MP Sadiq we hinted, a member of the National Reform Bloc, and one of the deputies who spoke about the smuggling operations, said that " the statement of the Ministry of Oil lacks a professional guide to prove the opposite of what I talked him through the media," adding , "I am speaking guide and Thadithm through the media and on the oil Ministry to prove the opposite. " 
    He said we hinted that "my goal is not reform and libel and I'm sure that the response of the Ministry of oil is a sign of the health of my words", stressing that it has evidence and documents broadcast the existence of thefts in the Basra oil counters. 
    The member of the Bloc reform , "we have more than 200 document confirming the existence of waste and corruption in the South Oil Company , " and urged the Oil Ministry to establish a case against him to allow him to show the documents to the court. 
    The Parliamentary Committee on Oil and Energy announced its intention to investigate the issue of theft of crude oil through the ports of Basra province. 
    The head of the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives, the Ares Abdullah in an interview (long - Presse), " The Committee heard through media reports that spoke about the existence of quantities of crude oil stolen through the ports of Basra to the lack of meters of crude oil , " noting that " the Commission was investigating this matter. "  
    Abdullah added that "for the oil and gas committee sent a letter to the Oil Ministry to inquire about the subject of this issue will be discussed with the officials of the ministry in the coming days."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am