Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

McCain: Trump's decision will prevent the arrival of Iraqi pilots training at US bases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

McCain: Trump's decision will prevent the arrival of Iraqi pilots training at US bases Empty McCain: Trump's decision will prevent the arrival of Iraqi pilots training at US bases

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jan 2017, 3:10 am

[ltr]McCain: Trump's decision will prevent the arrival of Iraqi pilots training at US bases[/ltr]

[ltr]30 January 2017 - 11:58[/ltr]

[ltr]BAGHDAD / Network Iraq News-issued Senators Alomrakian John McCain and Lindsey Graham, on Monday, issued a joint statement criticizing the Executive Order of the President of the Donald Trump to ban citizens from seven countries to the United States, stressing that the decision will affect the Iraqi pilots coming to the United States for training purposes. McCain said in a joint statement: " The government bears the responsibility of defending the country 's borders, but must do so in a way to make safer conditions and in a manner worthy of the exceptional." He added that " the decision of the Executive Trump has created confusion at airports in the United States and we are concerned it has not been in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, Justice and Homeland Security Ministries." " I fear that it becomes executive of Trump wound us in the fight against terrorism so that US troops fighting alongside Iraqi partners to defeat Daesh, but this executive order prohibiting the arrival of Iraqi pilots also to military bases in Arizona for training to fight Daesh." The McCain Statement - Graham that " the United States ' allies in the fight against Daesh are the vast majority of Muslims who reject the ideology Daesh based on hatred and that this decision might send the unintended signal or unintentional that the United States does not want Muslims in the country , which would use terrorist groups to recruit more extremists and reflect negatively on the security in the country. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Faliraqnews.com%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A&s
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:25 am