Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nikkei falls to lowest level in more than a week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nikkei falls to lowest level in more than a week Empty Nikkei falls to lowest level in more than a week

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2017, 3:28 am

[size=30]Nikkei falls to lowest level in more than a week[/size]
    02/02/2017 10:18 | Number of Views: 42
    font size: Nikkei falls to lowest level in more than a week Font_decrease Nikkei falls to lowest level in more than a week Font_enlarge
    Direction Press / Agencies 

The Nikkei index at the Tokyo Stock Exchange fell on Thursday to its lowest level in more than a week after the yen's rise caused damage to the morale of investors.
    The decline in Toyota Motor Corp. shares, compared with the market's performance after the company reported weak sales in the United States on a monthly basis.
    It also focused attention on the results of local companies in Japan, with falling shares of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Mitsubishi Electric, 4.6 and 4.8 percent respectively in mid-session after it issued a forecast for earnings less than market estimates.
    Finish the session and the Nikkei was down 1.2 percent to 18,914.58 points, its lowest closing level since 24 January.
    The decline in the broader Topix index range of 1.1 percent to 1510.41 points. Jah.ba.aks Nikkei-400 index fell by a similar margin to 13,550.30 points. 

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/149152.html

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:04 pm