Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar lost a battle, not war!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar lost a battle, not war! Empty The dollar lost a battle, not war!

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Feb 2017, 6:56 am

The dollar lost a battle, not war!
    [ltr]The dollar lost a battle, not war! Bullet

Mon, 06 Feb 2017 10:05:28
    [/ltr]

The US currency lost against a basket of major currencies since early January about 4% of its value, which retreated from the highest level recorded in 14 years.

Scored dollar index, which measures the US currency's performance against a basket of currencies, by 11:45 am Moscow time (08:45 GMT) from trading Monday February 6 read at 99.93 points, after hitting at the beginning of January 103.82 Point.

The dollar rose after the election of President Bush, Donald Trump, amid investors bet that his agenda on tax cuts and infrastructure spending that will help in the development of the US economy.
    However, it returned to the landing by the statements of Trump, he said that a strong dollar "kill" the US economy, because it is difficult to increase US exports and create jobs in the manufacturing sector in the light of a strong currency, as US goods become more expensive for foreign buyers.

But the US currency's opinion analysts will rise, as projections indicate that the US Federal Reserve will provide the Board to raise interest rates at its meeting in March / March next, and will be a key factor to support the dollar. 

Analysts said the bank "JPMorgan" said the US president's policy with regard to trade and immigration a source of support for the US currency, which will raise interest rates and inflation, despite saying that a strong dollar "kills" the economy.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=7863

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:38 am