Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accept The Challenge; Accept The Courage!

csd9013
    csd9013

Accept The Challenge; Accept The Courage! Empty Accept The Challenge; Accept The Courage!

Post by csd9013 Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:44 am

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

Gettysburg. A matchless, favorite place I’ve visited with family. We paid our respects and were touched when we touched the monuments and patriot graves filled with honor. In a way, you can sense the spirit there that made ordinary men do extraordinary things to make us one nation. Despite the hundred-and-fifty-year gap, you somehow feel the “mystic chords of memory” binding us to that generation whose “hearts were touched with fire.”

Today, some say our nation has become so corrupt that Christians should not serve our country in the military. This is a horrible notion!
    We can’t leave the incomparably important duty of defending our nation solely to nonbelievers! We have an obligation – a moral obligation – to protect this country. Our freedoms are bought with blood, and Christians – above everyone else – should honor that sacrifice.

Sweet Freedom in Action
    Today, aim to influence the next generation so they never consider abdication of our defense. Help your children and grandchildren develop courage and a love of God and country.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:34 am