Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victories new Syrian army Brive Aleppo and the targeting of Daesh camp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daesh - Victories new Syrian army Brive Aleppo and the targeting of Daesh camp Empty Victories new Syrian army Brive Aleppo and the targeting of Daesh camp

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Feb 2017, 1:53 am

[size=30]Victories new Syrian army Brive Aleppo and the targeting of Daesh camp[/size]
    11/02/2017 10:00 | Number of Views: 31
    font size: Daesh - Victories new Syrian army Brive Aleppo and the targeting of Daesh camp Font_decrease Daesh - Victories new Syrian army Brive Aleppo and the targeting of Daesh camp Font_enlarge
    Daesh - Victories new Syrian army Brive Aleppo and the targeting of Daesh camp Thumbnail.php?file=ETYUYTYUTYUTY_387931502
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Syrian army tightened its grip on the Abu Taltal village in the countryside of eastern Aleppo after fierce battles with terrorists Daesh, while the targeted camp at Mount Daesh Altherdh leaving dead and wounded them.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Syrian army targeted gatherings and movements of elements Daesh in landfills and the slopes of Mount Altherdh area.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to our correspondent that what was targeted is collected and camp Daesh includes at least 75 members, with five armored vehicles and two tanks, which was targeted on all four sides and completely burnt.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Air Force have also been targeted in the Syrian army terrorists Daesh in the broad street in the Palmyra area and spent a number of them and destroyed a tank and two bulldozers.[/rtl]
    [rtl]This ruled unit of the Syrian army on the number of terrorists in the columns Daesh southeast Brive Homs hill villages, destroyed a compound vehicle with a heavy machine gun.[/rtl]
    [rtl]On the other hand Tenseekiet militants confirmed the fall of the number of civilians killed and wounded raids aircraft "international coalition" on Hunaida village in the countryside of the western tenderness.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/150453.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:56 am