Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Were is our post of this artcile cause....

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Were is our post of this artcile cause.... Empty Were is our post of this artcile cause....

Post by Neno Sat 20 Jul 2013, 10:32 am

...on the original article, the notes have now been removed. We have this here on this board with the pics that they were displaying just no more than a few weeks ago...

Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013
    Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    According to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the finance committee received specimens of the new Iraq banknotes from the Central Bank of Iraq. The specimens were of the 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars. The committee urged the central bank to delay the introduction of the new currency from January 2013 to July 2013 to study all the aspects of the process.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] state that the new currency will be issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars for banknotes and 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 fils, plus 1 and 2 dinars for coins. The designs have been already chosen for banknotes and coins:

5 dinars: Beck waterfall and palm tree
    10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul
    25 dinars: King Hammurabi receiving the law and farming of Iraqi Kurdistan
    50 dinars: King Codaa and Fort Ukhaydir
    100 dinars: Central Bank building in Azwaip area in Baghdad and ziggurat
    200 dinars: bridge and school

Courtesy of Mosab K. Ibrahim.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Were is our post of this artcile cause.... Empty Re: Were is our post of this artcile cause....

Post by Hkp1 Sat 20 Jul 2013, 10:38 am

It's still here Neno,...

Here's one that Taz posted on June 11, 2013

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Were is our post of this artcile cause.... Empty Re: Were is our post of this artcile cause....

Post by Neno Sat 20 Jul 2013, 10:46 am

Yeah but these do not have the pics in them as the original did and now they are gone. I remember it clearly cause duck ask me to email it out but I didn't cause I didn't know much about the site. But it had them pictured with the new designed look now there gone.
    Bigben
    Bigben
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Bigben Sat 20 Jul 2013, 5:13 pm

Why neno urgency?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 20 Jul 2013, 6:06 pm

Yea! No longer there, but it might be here;

Showing an update May 13th, 2013...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:36 pm

Maybe since it was revised in May as I think we posted the infor again in late may but I am not paying for the book to find out. I just found it interesting that the pictures have been removed. Maybe to curve counterfeiters with pics I just do not know... ;)
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Hkp1 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 1:36 pm

Ya know what's ironic is Kuwait is also making new banknotes. This article was published around the same date that Iraq was saying it.. Is it a coincidence??? Don't know but check this out..

Kuwait to issue new banknotes

10/06/2013 | 06:40 PM | Kuwait News

KUWAIT, June 10 (KUNA) -- The Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK) announced Monday that it will release new currency notes with "modern and enhanced security features" to cope with latest counterfeiting challenges in the printing industry.

"The CBK has decided to release new issue of Kuwaiti bank notes of all denominations to cope with the developments to improve hallmarks, security features and paper quality," CBK Governor Mohammad Al-Hashel said in exclusive statements to KUNA Monday.

"The cabinet, upon a recommendation of the CBK, endorsed today the new issuance and the features and design of the different notes," marking "the sixth issuance of the Kuwaiti currency notes since 1961."

The unit of currency in Kuwait is the Kuwaiti dinar, divided into one thousand fils, while notes are issued according to the denominations of the quarter dinar, half dinar, one dinar, five dinars, 10 dinars and 20 dinars.

Al-Hashel pointed out that the CBK has started preparations for the printing and circulation of the new notes, expecting that they will be on the market within a year with the current ones continuing to be curculated as they are gradually withdrawn from the market.

The CBK Governor expressed confidence that the new banknotes will be to the liking of bankers and the public.

There have been five issues of Kuwaiti currency notes since the introduction of a state legal tender on the matter in 1961. The fifth and current issue was released in 1994. (end) fnk.ibi KUNA 101840 Jun 13NNNN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:17 pm