Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

The power of God’s promises

csd9013
    csd9013

The power of God’s promises Empty The power of God’s promises

Post by csd9013 Tue 14 Feb 2017, 7:41 am

Genesis 25:29-34
    29 Once when Jacob was cooking some stew, Esau came in from the open country, famished. 30 He said to Jacob, “Quick, let me have some of that red stew! I’m famished!” (That is why he was also called Edom.)

31 Jacob replied, “First sell me your birthright.”

32 “Look, I am about to die,” Esau said. “What good is the birthright to me?”

33 But Jacob said, “Swear to me first.” So he swore an oath to him, selling his birthright to Jacob.

34 Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and some lentil stew. He ate and drank, and then got up and left.
    So Esau despised his birthright.

Do we truly believe in the power of God’s promises? Just like Esau many times we get exhausted to the point of believing the lies of the enemy instead. That’s why when we are struggling financially we believe we can’t afford to tithe, or when we have had that long stressful week we decide that sleeping in or “just relaxing” is best for our Sunday, or we let the overall busyness of life tell us we don’t have time or room in our day for reading the Bible, praying with our family, or stopping and spending a minute with that person God has been telling you to speak to or disciple. Life is busy, stressful, and complicated at times, but as believers we must hold on to His promises, fight off the lies of Satan, and always make room for God in our lives.
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

The power of God’s promises Empty Re: The power of God’s promises

Post by mbryan Tue 14 Feb 2017, 9:03 am

This hits home with me csd all my life I take him at his word he said ask and it shall be given I ask for much and much was given I hold ten ase mater tech certificates in auto matenince a master machinist 7 years reference top electrical helper certified instrument tech Becky and I built with our own hands our complete home everything from studs drywall electric plumbling phone internet and cable in every room ceilings ac heat gas paint etc have 8 years of big truck driving owned 4 successful business so far five. Children 11 grands learn every business as we went he said look and you will find we are always looking for something that will better the lives of people and help them we do he said knock and it will open and we are always knocking and doors are open everywhere and everything we do we volunteer for many causes plus so much more that are not listed here with all that being said end with this Faith Without Works Is Dead we take god at his word every minute
    w8tin
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by w8tin Tue 14 Feb 2017, 10:12 am

How very true..but then God's word is always True, no doubt.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 20 Feb 2017, 2:17 pm

Awesome guys just reading this. Was a blessing just reading it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:31 am