Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump confirms his intention to improve relations with Russia, despite the media lied

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Trump confirms his intention to improve relations with Russia, despite the media lied Empty Trump confirms his intention to improve relations with Russia, despite the media lied

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Feb 2017, 3:13 am

[size=36][size=33]Trump confirms his intention to improve relations with Russia, despite the media lied[/size]

[/size]

confirms - Trump confirms his intention to improve relations with Russia, despite the media lied 58a6b7674c624[size=16]Ali Abdul Salman
     12[ltr]  02/17/2017[/ltr][/size]

US President Donald Trump announced that the "false reports" in the media, the complexity of the process of improving relations with Russia, saying it seeks to establish good relations with Moscow.
    Trump said at a news conference Thursday February 16, that he wanted to improve relations with Russia, noting at the same time that it seems "not very good" in political terms.
    He described the new Trump reports about the existence of a relationship between his campaign and Russia as a fraud and false and completely untrue.
    The US president: "What you're doing something Russia did not do anything to Russia. If we can improve relations, it would be a positive thing."
    Trump pointed out that it was easier for him to adopt a tougher stance towards Moscow, saying: "Whenever you are more stringent about Russia, the better. But know what? .. I want to do steps to correct for the Americans, as I want, frankly, that I correct steps to the world as a whole after it. "
    He added: "Believe me, if we have good relations, that would be a good thing, not bad."
    Is noteworthy in this context that the Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov held talks Thursday with his US counterpart, Rex Tillerson in Bonn, Germany, Lavrov said: "We focused on the bilateral relations between our two countries, which torpedoed by former US President Barack Obama's administration."
    The Russian minister pointed out that Tillerson reiterated Donald Trump is ready to work to serve the bypass complications that marred the US-Russian relations, and expressed his country's interest to engage in all adjustments, including the Ukrainian problem.
    The Russian minister said that Moscow and Washington Jaddedta emphasized during the talks for their interest in the fight against terrorism in Syria, wherever it is, and that Tillerson had expressed to him for "his country's support to the process of Astana" and efforts to the settlement in Syria.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:17 am