Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tampa Bay Lightning

jedi17
    jedi17

Tampa Bay Lightning Empty Tampa Bay Lightning

Post by jedi17 Fri 17 Feb 2017, 6:22 pm

Last Trade Lightning Made With Each Team in the Atlantic
    February 17, 2017, 3:59 PM ET [14 Comments]
    John Gove
    Tampa Bay Lightning Tb Tampa Bay Lightning Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT

In the spirit of the NHL trade deadline being less than two weeks away, I thought it would be fun to look at some acquisitions made by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the past. 

I am going to do a four-post "series" listing the last trade the Bolts have made with each team in the league. Each post is going to focus on a division in the NHL. It is only appropriate that we start with Tampa's own division, the Atlantic.

Note: For the sake of making this a history lesson of sorts, I am leaving out any deals that were made this season. 

Boston Bruins

On March 2, 2015, the Bolts traded Brett Connolly to the Bruins. In return, Tampa Bay received a second-round pick in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft, which turned into Matthew Spencer, and a 2016 second-round pick.

Buffalo Sabres

On June 25, 2000, Tampa Bay acquired a seventh-round and ninth-round pick in the 2001 draft from Buffalo. The seventh-round pick was traded to Ottawa and the ninth-round pick was Ilya Solarev. In exchange, the Sabres received Tampa's seventh-round pick in the 2000 draft.

Detroit Red Wings

On February 27, 2012, the Lightning acquired Mike Commodore from the Red Wings in exchange for a conditional seventh-round pick in the 2013 draft.

Florida Panthers 

On January 21, 2013, Tampa Bay acquired J.F. Jacques from Florida in exchange for future considerations.

Montreal Canadiens

On February 14, 2013, the Canadiens sent Cedrick Desjardins to Tampa Bay in exchange for Dustin Tokarski.

Ottawa Senators 

On April 3, 2013, Tampa Bay acquired goaltender, Ben Bishop, from the Senators. In return, Ottawa received Cory Conacher and a 2013 fourth-round draft pick. This is hands-down the best trade on this list for obvious reasons.

Toronto Maple Leafs

On February 6, 2015, the Lightning acquired both Carter Ashton and David Broll from Toronto. The Maple Leafs received a conditional seventh-round pick in the 2016 draft. 

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:02 pm