Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Post by Lobo Sat 18 Feb 2017, 6:39 pm

Asteroid 2017 DF to flyby Earth at 2.09 LD on February 19
    Posted: 18 Feb 2017 02:44 PM PST
    A newly discovered asteroid 2017 DF will flyby Earth at a distance of 2.09 LD (802 560 km / 498 687 miles) at 09:27 UTC on February 19, 2017. Asteroid 2017 DF has an estimated diameter between 13 and 28 m (43 - 92 feet) and belongs to Apollo group of asteroids. It...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZMRTa46bIew:G-q8e2zFRQw:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZMRTa46bIew:G-q8e2zFRQw:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZMRTa46bIew:G-q8e2zFRQw:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) ZMRTa46bIew?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Very bright fireball over the northern US and Canada
    Posted: 18 Feb 2017 01:05 PM PST
    A very bright fireball was seen in the northern US and Canada around 04:53 UTC on February 18, 2017. The event was captured in 3 NASA all-sky cameras and cameras belonging to the Southern Ontario Meteor Network. Analysis of the video data shows that the meteor was...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZPPrI7Pqj9A:SYIQTienEm8:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZPPrI7Pqj9A:SYIQTienEm8:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZPPrI7Pqj9A:SYIQTienEm8:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) ZPPrI7Pqj9A?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Massive storm slams California, breaks records
    Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:33 AM PST
    A massive storm, one of the strongest to hit the region in a decade, smashed Southern California on Friday, February 17, 2017, bringing heavy rain and powerful winds. At least 4 people have been killed and numerous injured. The storm downed trees and power lines,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=RgeTnHa2Uhw:jjqvTESuS14:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=RgeTnHa2Uhw:jjqvTESuS14:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=RgeTnHa2Uhw:jjqvTESuS14:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) RgeTnHa2Uhw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Tennis ball-sized hail rips through Sydney, Australia
    Posted: 18 Feb 2017 09:34 AM PST
    A line of severe thunderstorms hit Sydney and the New South Wales coast on Friday and Saturday, February 18, 2017 with tennis ball-sized hail and a massive number of lightning strikes. The storms toppled trees and power lines and damaged numerous cars and houses....... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=gOqVL-RlI8Q:LmhHPOu32vw:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=gOqVL-RlI8Q:LmhHPOu32vw:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=gOqVL-RlI8Q:LmhHPOu32vw:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) GOqVL-RlI8Q?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Barren Island volcano spews smoke and lava again, India
    Posted: 18 Feb 2017 06:52 AM PST
    India's Barren Island volcano is showing signs of increased activity once again, spewing smoke and lava. This volcano awakened in 1991 after over 150 years of sleep. Its last known eruption took place in February 2016. A research team led by Dr. Abhay V....... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=bVoAVrqnWmQ:lLOPdIMgcqg:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=bVoAVrqnWmQ:lLOPdIMgcqg:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=bVoAVrqnWmQ:lLOPdIMgcqg:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) BVoAVrqnWmQ?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Deep M6.3 earthquake hits Jujuy, Argentina
    Posted: 18 Feb 2017 05:02 AM PST
    A strong and deep earthquake registered by the USGS as M6.3 hit Jujuy, Argentina at 12:10 UTC on February 18, 2017. The agency is reporting a depth of 200.6 km (124.6 miles). EMSC is reporting M6.3 at a depth of 191 km (118.7 miles). According to the USGS, the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=8tiuP5rspgE:N1e8LLxdlPA:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=8tiuP5rspgE:N1e8LLxdlPA:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=8tiuP5rspgE:N1e8LLxdlPA:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) 8tiuP5rspgE?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:03 pm