Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Pentagon: Islamic State starts to withdraw from Syrian Raqqa

jedi17
    jedi17

Pentagon: Islamic State starts to withdraw from Syrian Raqqa Empty Pentagon: Islamic State starts to withdraw from Syrian Raqqa

Post by jedi17 Sat 18 Feb 2017, 9:16 pm

[size=39]Pentagon: Islamic State starts to withdraw from Syrian Raqqa[/size]

by Pentagon: Islamic State starts to withdraw from Syrian Raqqa 6f179dd84f6766787386163fcfc86f98?s=40&d=mm&r=gLoaa AdelFeb 18, 2017, 4:38 pm

[size=30][size=56]44[/size]
    SHARES
    [/size]

[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Pentagon%3A Islamic State starts to withdraw from Syrian raqqa&url=http://www.iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/pentagon-islamic-state-starts-withdraw-raqqa/&via=IraqiNews_com]Tweet[/url]
    [email=?subject=Check%20out%20this%20site&body=Check%20out%20this%20article:%20http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqinews.com%2Farab-world-news%2Fpentagon-islamic-state-starts-withdraw-raqqa%2F]E-mail[/email]

Pentagon: Islamic State starts to withdraw from Syrian Raqqa 258717-01-08-650x373

Members of the Islamic State.

(IraqiNews.com) Spokesman for the U.S. Department of Defense (Pentagon), Captain Jeff Davis, announced that the leaders of the Islamic State group started to leave the Syrian City of Raqqa.
    Spokesman for the Pentagon, Captain Jeff Davis, said in a press statement, “Islamic State’s leaders are beginning the process of leaving Raqqa and moving their operations farther downriver,” pointing out that, “An unspecified number of IS ‘bureaucrats’ are heading east along the north bank of the Euphrates River toward Deir el-Zour, because they see the end is near in Raqqa.”
    Davis also said that the withdrawal of the Islamic State seems to be very organized, and includes a lot of its non-combatant support people,” he further added.
    Noteworthy, U.S.-led international coalition has been pounding the Islamic State group in the Syrian city of Raqqa area for months.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Pentagon: Islamic State starts to withdraw from Syrian Raqqa Empty Re: Pentagon: Islamic State starts to withdraw from Syrian Raqqa

Post by fonz1951 Sat 18 Feb 2017, 9:50 pm

so, pound them as they withdraw! if you know they're withdrawing, then you know where and how to decimate them.
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Pentagon: Islamic State starts to withdraw from Syrian Raqqa Empty Re: Pentagon: Islamic State starts to withdraw from Syrian Raqqa

Post by Franky Sat 18 Feb 2017, 11:14 pm

I had a customer come in my office today and buy a storage building from me, and he told me he has been a welder for 36 years for this company near KC that makes Bomb Containers (what the bombs are loaded in) they build them for all our Allies as well Like Israel, UK, etc etc,!

He said we were getting ready to bomb someone he suspected (he thought Syria) because they are starting to have to work round the clock, starting next week...but I'm wondering if it's Mosul?
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 26 Feb 2017, 5:00 pm

here it is fonz.... on the 19th!  lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:17 pm