Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov calls for full economic sanctions on Iran to lift

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lavrov calls for full economic sanctions on Iran to lift Empty Lavrov calls for full economic sanctions on Iran to lift

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2017, 2:42 am

[size=30]Lavrov calls for full economic sanctions on Iran to lift[/size]
    19/02/2017 11:34 | Number of Views: 1
    font size:  Lavrov calls for full economic sanctions on Iran to lift Font_decrease  Lavrov calls for full economic sanctions on Iran to lift Font_enlarge
     Lavrov calls for full economic sanctions on Iran to lift Thumbnail.php?file=2017219113730218_131945130
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]He called Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov at a meeting "Bonn" on Sunday, to lift economic sanctions entirely for Iran as it is committed to the full implementation of its liabilities.[/rtl]
    [rtl]After his talks with his US counterpart, "Rex Tillerson," the Bonn meeting in Munich, on the Iran issue, Lavrov told reporters: Yes, we discussed the Iranian issue, as we discussed, all other major issues based on the international agenda. We proceed from the principle that a comprehensive program of joint action that addresses the problem of Iran's nuclear program, is still in force. The US side will continue to participate in monitoring the implementation of this document, along with the other parties to the agreement.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out the Russian Foreign Minister that he met today with the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Yukiya Amano.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Lavrov added: Amano stressed that the implementation of this monitoring program shows that Iran has carried out its commitments, we do not proceed from the principle of what will happen tomorrow, but all participants must implement their commitments in this agreement, I mean the lifting of economic sanctions are fully from Iran.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:34 am