Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: there are moves to open dialogue Gulf - Iranian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry: there are moves to open dialogue Gulf - Iranian Empty Foreign Ministry: there are moves to open dialogue Gulf - Iranian

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2017, 2:44 am

[size=30]Foreign Ministry: there are moves to open dialogue Gulf - Iranian[/size]
    19/02/2017 09:30 | Number of Views: 308
    font size:  Foreign Ministry: there are moves to open dialogue Gulf - Iranian Font_decrease  Foreign Ministry: there are moves to open dialogue Gulf - Iranian Font_enlarge
     Foreign Ministry: there are moves to open dialogue Gulf - Iranian Thumbnail.php?file=Ministero_Esteri_534498479
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]The spokesman of the Egyptian Foreign Ministry, Ahmed Abu Zeid, on Saturday, that there is a movement led by states in order to open Gulf - Iranian dialogue.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Abu Zeid said, during a meeting with editors of diplomatic affairs, said that the Gulf (Persian) sent letters stating its intention to improve relations with Iran, on the basis of non-interference in internal affairs, (as he put it).[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Kuwaiti Foreign Minister, Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, the, end of January last, visit to Tehran during which he delivered a message from the Emir of Kuwait to the Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The minister's visit Sabah to Iran, came at the behest of the Gulf Cooperation Council summit in December / December 2016 to Kuwait to conduct a dialogue with Iran, a representative of the Council of 6 countries, which several observers unique event a sign reflects signs of improvement in the Gulf states relations (Persian) with the Islamic Republic in Iran.[/rtl]
    [rtl]AQ[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:51 am