Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump in Florida describes the media fair to others

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump in Florida describes the media fair to others Empty Trump in Florida describes the media fair to others

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2017, 2:45 am

[size=30]Trump in Florida describes the media fair to others[/size]
    19/02/2017 09:50 | Number of Views: 46
    font size:  Trump in Florida describes the media fair to others Font_decrease  Trump in Florida describes the media fair to others Font_enlarge
     Trump in Florida describes the media fair to others Thumbnail.php?file=2017219102116508_447854520
    Direction Press / Agencies
    US President Donald Trump described Saturday evening, media fair to others. Exciting the enthusiasm of his supporters during a large gathering in Florida in an atmosphere similar to the days of his campaign.

Trump gave a speech marked by a tone of offensive and hostile to a large extent, in front of thousands of people who gathered in Melbourne Airport, in Florida.

The US president, who sparked worldwide outrage decisions, especially on refugees, amid shouts of his supporters and Tsfigahm: The White House is working smoothly .. Believe me, I've inherited a big mess. He also called on his supporters to a platform, thus violating thus adopted security measures.

And saw the White House after a month of taking the forty-fifth president of the United States of his functions, a series of political setbacks, such as the resignation of National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, as well as severe tensions with the media and increased wave leaks abusive to his administration.

In a speech content and tone seemed conformed to electoral rallies organized in the framework of his campaign in 2016, US President again attacked the media "unfair" which he accused of disseminating "lies" and "false information".

Trump said: We the people of a free and independent, we will take our own choices. We are here today to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
    AQ

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:03 am