Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The publication of documents reveal the expansion of Trump Management immigrants in deportation ope

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The publication of documents reveal the expansion of Trump Management immigrants in deportation ope Empty The publication of documents reveal the expansion of Trump Management immigrants in deportation ope

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2017, 3:17 am

The publication of documents reveal the expansion of Trump Management immigrants in deportation operations

The publication of documents reveal the expansion of Trump Management immigrants in deportation ope Image

The documents seen by Reuters said and reported by McClatchy News Corporation, John Kelly , Secretary of Homeland Security in the US President Donald Trump Management, signed on two things may increase the number of immigrants undocumented, which could cause stopped and deported. 

Two sources told Reuters, said that Kelly 's annexation of the two new notes in the signing last Friday, but the White House did not approve them, references to follow executive orders signed by Trump on Jan. 25. 

And hundreds of thousands face a quick deportation procedures, including people who were not previously deportation priority under President Barack Obama, and among them are also people who have been charged with crimes but not convicted, and parents of children entered the United States illegally. 

Kelly said in one of the notes, if illegal immigration across the US border with Mexico 'created a big weakness in the national security of the United States.'

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=152692

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:57 am