Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Mufti extremism" die in US prisons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Mufti extremism" die in US prisons Empty "Mufti extremism" die in US prisons

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2017, 3:41 am

[size=32]
    "Mufti extremism" die in US prisons[/size]
     "Mufti extremism" die in US prisons 1-919678

Twilight News    

16 Hours Ago

Twilight News / Ammar man Egyptian radical cleric jailed in the United States Omar Abdel - Rahman, Saturday, said his father died. 

Reuters quoted Ammar as saying that the family received a phone call from a representative of an American interested party in which he said , "Sheikh Omar Abdel - Rahman died." 

He wrote the daughter of Abdul Rahman , the names on its front page on Facebook says , "and Analvrack Dad Mahzunon." 

Abdel - Rahman is known as the spiritual leader of the Islamic group that took up arms against the Egyptian government in the early nineties. 

Abdul Rahman , aged 79, is serving life in prison in the United States, was convicted of involvement in the bombing of the World Trade Center in New York, planning to launch other attacks , including the attack on the United Nations Headquarters.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:51 pm