Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Malaysia detains four suspects the deaths of a half-brother to the leader of North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Malaysia detains four suspects the deaths of a half-brother to the leader of North Korea Empty Malaysia detains four suspects the deaths of a half-brother to the leader of North Korea

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2017, 3:42 am

[size=32]
    Malaysia detains four suspects the deaths of a half-brother to the leader of North Korea[/size]
     Malaysia detains four suspects the deaths of a half-brother to the leader of North Korea 280404_Large_20141101104137_50

Twilight News    

Saturday, 18 February 2017

Twilight News / Malaysian authorities arrested a man from North Korea on suspicion of the murder of his relationship with the larger half-brother of the leader of North Korea.
    This is the fourth person detained by Malaysia in the context of the investigation into the death of Kim Jong-nam days ago in one of Malaysia Airports.
    The fourth detainee is Ri Jong Cole, aged 46, was arrested in Selangor area, near Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia, according to a statement of the Malaysian police.
    It is believed that Kim Jong Nam was poisoned while he was waiting to board a plane in Malaysia last Monday.
    The police had detained two women, one Indonesian, and a man earlier.
    Police have completed an autopsy, Kim Jong Nam, but no announcement of the results after.
    In the meantime, Malaysia, North Korea demanded the immediate release of the body.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:59 am