Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Post by Lobo Tue 21 Feb 2017, 7:24 pm

Tropical Cyclone "Bart" forms SE of American Samoa
    Posted: 21 Feb 2017 10:08 AM PST
    Tropical Cyclone "Bart" has formed southeast of American Samoa on February 21, 2017, as the 7th named tropical system of the 2016/17 Southern hemisphere tropical cyclone season. At 15:00 UTC on February 21, the center of Tropical Cyclone "Bart"...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=06KV3lDy9J8:dQY9y8nZJG4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=06KV3lDy9J8:dQY9y8nZJG4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=06KV3lDy9J8:dQY9y8nZJG4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) 06KV3lDy9J8?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Thousands of homes flooded after heavy rain hits Jakarta
    Posted: 21 Feb 2017 08:12 AM PST
    Heavy rains hit Indonesian capital Jakarta on Tuesday, February 21, 2017, flooding thousands of homes and causing traffic chaos. At least 1 person has been killed and more than 110 displaced. More than 180 mm (7 inches) of rain was reported within 24 hours in...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=xGouz2sz_Aw:BCx3QUV3KwU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=xGouz2sz_Aw:BCx3QUV3KwU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=xGouz2sz_Aw:BCx3QUV3KwU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) XGouz2sz_Aw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Very deep M6.5 earthquake hits Chuquisaca, Bolivia
    Posted: 21 Feb 2017 06:36 AM PST
    A strong and deep earthquake registered by the EMSC as M6.5 hit Chiquisaca, Bolivia at 14:09 UTC on February 21, 2017. The agency is reporting a depth of 598 km (370 miles). USGS is reporting the same magnitude and depth. According to the USGS, the epicenter was...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=u-VNJS_rkeI:U_pZCuLjevo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=u-VNJS_rkeI:U_pZCuLjevo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=u-VNJS_rkeI:U_pZCuLjevo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) U-VNJS_rkeI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Spike in radioactive Iodine-131 levels detected across Europe
    Posted: 21 Feb 2017 03:40 AM PST
    A radionuclide of anthropogenic origin, Iodine-131, has recently been detected in tiny amounts in the ground-level atmosphere across Europe, IRSN, French public expert in nuclear and radiological risks, reports. Iodine-131 is a radionuclide with a short half-life (8...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=7LgtLC3W01Q:hdNDmNuTnD0:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=7LgtLC3W01Q:hdNDmNuTnD0:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=7LgtLC3W01Q:hdNDmNuTnD0:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) 7LgtLC3W01Q?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    After heatwave, summer snow and coldest February in a decade
    Posted: 21 Feb 2017 02:00 AM PST
    An unseasonal cold front, moving north out of the Southern Ocean, brought chilly, squally winds and strong showers to coastal regions of Victoria on February 19 and 20, 2017, and about 5 to 10 cm (2 - 4 inches) of summer snow to the NSW and Victorian High Country,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=DeacPMvYskQ:GVuTLxbAJVw:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=DeacPMvYskQ:GVuTLxbAJVw:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=DeacPMvYskQ:GVuTLxbAJVw:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) DeacPMvYskQ?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Mandatory evacuations ordered in parts of California
    Posted: 21 Feb 2017 12:20 AM PST
    Mandatory evacuations have been ordered in parts of Northern California Monday, February 20, 2017, as another heavy rainmaker slammed the region. Many rivers in Northern California are at or above flood stage after a series of powerful storms hit the state in recent...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=vgiCZE2jdG0:rnmSfve5vDQ:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=vgiCZE2jdG0:rnmSfve5vDQ:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=vgiCZE2jdG0:rnmSfve5vDQ:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) VgiCZE2jdG0?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:41 am