Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Norway Insane Property Boom or Capital Flight from Eurozone?

Lobo
    Lobo

Norway Insane Property Boom or Capital Flight from Eurozone? Empty Norway Insane Property Boom or Capital Flight from Eurozone?

Post by Lobo Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:10 pm

Norway Insane Property Boom or Capital Flight from Eurozone? Oslo
    QUESTION: Hello Martin, I was wondering if you could write a piece on the Norwegian real estate market? The market has gone complete mad the last couple of years with salaries declining, and housing prices booming. Over 40% of Oslo is now owned by people not leaving there. A lot of apartments are empty because people don’t care to rent them out, it is just for speculation. Will this continue or will the Sovereign debt crises drag the market down with it? Love your blog, and hope you can spare some time for little Norway!
    HG
    Norway Insane Property Boom or Capital Flight from Eurozone? Norway-OBX-Y-2-20-2017
    ANSWER: Actually, I will be speaking there in Norway in a few weeks. Most of this “speculation” is really parking money. They are not trying to actually make a profit, which is why they are not renting these properties out. This is about parking money outside of the Eurozone. This has been a bet against Brussels and the collapse of the Euro. When we look at the share market, we see an outside reversal to the upside in 2016 as our model warmed with a Panic Cycle. This too is money trying to get off the grid.
    Norway Insane Property Boom or Capital Flight from Eurozone? Norway-Krone-Y-2-20-2017
    The is a picture of the Krone expressed in US dollars since 1927. Here also, the dollar is positioned to rally against the Krone and we should see a new high above that of 1985, but at the very least a rally to retest that level for the third time.
    Norway Insane Property Boom or Capital Flight from Eurozone? Norway-Krone-Y-Euro-2-20-2017
    In the case against the Euro, the Yearly Bullish Reversal stood at 87125 and we closed 2016 at 86450 after reaching intraday for the year 89940. To have exceeded the Yearly Bullish for the Euro intraday yet failed to close above it warns that the rally in the Euro against the Krone is most likely coming to an end.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/norway-insane-property-boom-or-capital-flight-from-eurozone/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:16 am