Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles)

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Annular solar eclipse of February 26, 2017
    Posted: 22 Feb 2017 03:39 PM PST
    An annular solar eclipse will take place on February 26, 2017, creating a ring of light around the darkened Moon as the Moon will be too far away from the Earth to completely cover the Sun. This is the first of two eclipses in 2017 and comes just 7 months before the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=h25lQyv9i9w:cwQc22Qsj9A:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=h25lQyv9i9w:cwQc22Qsj9A:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=h25lQyv9i9w:cwQc22Qsj9A:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) H25lQyv9i9w?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Worst flooding in 100 years hits San Jose, California
    Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:19 PM PST
    Some 14 000 residents of San Jose, a large city in California's Bay Area, are under mandatory evacuation orders with another 36 000 in the recommended evacuation area after Coyote Creek, Santa Clara County's longest, overflowed in what officials are calling...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=BhhDRPJvgE8:i_ud8K1Ssbw:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=BhhDRPJvgE8:i_ud8K1Ssbw:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=BhhDRPJvgE8:i_ud8K1Ssbw:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) BhhDRPJvgE8?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    After California, strong storm aims US Midwest, Plains
    Posted: 22 Feb 2017 10:28 AM PST
    Some 6.6 million people in the United States are under winter storm watches as strong winter storm threatens Midwest and Plains Thursday, February 23. This is the same storm that dumped heavy rain and flooded California earlier in the week. This storm is now named...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=Ti2znUA4tYY:afijH8-uzKU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=Ti2znUA4tYY:afijH8-uzKU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=Ti2znUA4tYY:afijH8-uzKU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) Ti2znUA4tYY?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Significant storm to bring damaging winds, rain and snow to UK
    Posted: 22 Feb 2017 08:38 AM PST
    A significant winter storm, named Doris by the UK Met Office, is expected to bring damaging winds, rain and some snow to the UK on Thursday, February 23, 2017. A deep low pressure system developing in the Atlantic is expected to track across Northern Ireland and...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=gBw9AxBuny8:pIXuyJQcNvc:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=gBw9AxBuny8:pIXuyJQcNvc:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=gBw9AxBuny8:pIXuyJQcNvc:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) GBw9AxBuny8?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Fifth of world's food lost to over-eating and waste, study finds
    Posted: 22 Feb 2017 07:49 AM PST
    Almost 20% of the food made available to consumers is lost through over-eating or waste, a study suggests. The world population consumes around 10% more food than it needs, while almost 9% is thrown away or left to spoil, researchers say. Efforts to reduce the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=XfgOKbgD2DE:KVURbT9W-YM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=XfgOKbgD2DE:KVURbT9W-YM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=XfgOKbgD2DE:KVURbT9W-YM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) XfgOKbgD2DE?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Study finds 6 600 spills from fracking in just four US states
    Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:40 AM PST
    Each year, 2 to 16 percent of hydraulically fractured oil and gas wells spill hydrocarbons, chemical-laden water, hydraulic fracturing fluids and other substances, according to a study published yesterday in Environmental Science & Technology. The analysis,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=gd99cDc1LxY:UmgHF-0FFRk:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=gd99cDc1LxY:UmgHF-0FFRk:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=gd99cDc1LxY:UmgHF-0FFRk:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) Gd99cDc1LxY?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    New data about two distant asteroids give a clue to the possible “Planet Nine”
    Posted: 22 Feb 2017 04:48 AM PST
    The dynamical properties of these asteroids, observed spectroscopically the first time using the Gran Telescopio CANARIAS, suggest a possible common origin and give a clue to the existence of a planet beyond Pluto, the so-called “Planet Nine”. In the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=BQhoIqHr0Ac:fCN0BWOtwl4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=BQhoIqHr0Ac:fCN0BWOtwl4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=BQhoIqHr0Ac:fCN0BWOtwl4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) BQhoIqHr0Ac?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Earthquake swarm shaking Taupo Volcanic Zone, New Zealand
    Posted: 22 Feb 2017 02:51 AM PST
    GeoNet's seismometer network between Taupo and the Tongariro National Park has been recording a swarm of small earthquakes since February 13, 2017. The swarm, a very common characteristic of the greater Rotorua-Taupo area, known as the Taupo Volcanic Zone,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=HVSsSDjdTCg:HkjheoYG5T4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=HVSsSDjdTCg:HkjheoYG5T4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=HVSsSDjdTCg:HkjheoYG5T4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) HVSsSDjdTCg?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:47 am