Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic center: sell the dollar in accordance with market needs control of the sales process will s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic center: sell the dollar in accordance with market needs control of the sales process will s Empty Economic center: sell the dollar in accordance with market needs control of the sales process will s

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2013, 8:55 am

Economic center: sell the dollar in accordance with market needs control of the sales process will support the stability of the dinar exchange rate

23-07-2013 12:51 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Prime Media Center Economic Dergham Mohammed Ali, that the continued sale of the U.S. dollar from the central bank auction by market need him with tighter controls on the sale process will enhance the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar. said Mohammed Ali (of the Agency news): The dollar exchange rate is determined by supply and demand, which can supply the greater and at a specified price reduces the control of specific groups at the exchange rate and the monopoly of sales operations in certain ports, which promotes the reduction of the exchange rate of the dollar. added: that whenever been edited drafts and open to the private sector through private banks and the exchange rate adopted by the central bank will reduce the value of the dollar, indicating that the continuation of sales generally under need a real market would exuberance required that supports the stability of the dinar exchange rate. called Muhammad Ali: the monetary authority to control reality closely to protect these ports from the monopoly or infringement of beneficiaries to raise the exchange rate to maintain the flow of foreign currency to the market smoothly. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:44 pm