Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:30 pm

"Quartz" crystals at the Earth's core power its magnetic field
    Posted: 23 Feb 2017 11:35 AM PST
    Scientists at the Earth-Life Science Institute at the Tokyo Institute of Technology reported in Nature yesterday their unexpected discoveries about the Earth's core. The findings include insights into the source of energy driving the Earth's magnetic field,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=aCkXRZ6XlbI:DZRKxExG23A:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=aCkXRZ6XlbI:DZRKxExG23A:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=aCkXRZ6XlbI:DZRKxExG23A:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) ACkXRZ6XlbI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Rapidly intensifying storm hits Ireland and UK
    Posted: 23 Feb 2017 10:10 AM PST
    Storm Doris rapidly intensified as it moved over Ireland and the United Kingdom Thursday morning, February 23, 2017, bringing powerful winds, heavy rain and snow. As of late afternoon, at least one person has been killed. Doris tracked across Ireland and the United...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=WV4drn6vwA4:yEp_0jDB4wI:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=WV4drn6vwA4:yEp_0jDB4wI:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=WV4drn6vwA4:yEp_0jDB4wI:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) WV4drn6vwA4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Active volcanoes in the world: February 15 - 21, 2017
    Posted: 23 Feb 2017 08:43 AM PST
    New activity was reported for 5 volcanoes between February 15 and 21, 2017. During the same period, ongoing activity was reported at 14 volcanoes. New activity/unrest: Barren Island, Andaman Islands (India) | Krakatau, Indonesia | Lanin, Central Chile-Argentina...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=iOeGuoRkt6Q:G2e8ohKlWOo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=iOeGuoRkt6Q:G2e8ohKlWOo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=iOeGuoRkt6Q:G2e8ohKlWOo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) IOeGuoRkt6Q?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Evidence of chaotic solar system
    Posted: 23 Feb 2017 06:32 AM PST
    A team of scientists from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and Northwestern University has found evidence confirming a critical theory of how the planets in our solar system behave in their orbits around the Sun. The finding is important because it provides the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=njJ20QarBXo:cM9Mg5TmYoI:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=njJ20QarBXo:cM9Mg5TmYoI:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=njJ20QarBXo:cM9Mg5TmYoI:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) NjJ20QarBXo?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Asteroid 2017 DG16 to flyby Earth at 0.34 LD
    Posted: 23 Feb 2017 01:52 AM PST
    A newly discovered asteroid named 2017 DG16 will flyby Earth at a very close distance of 0.34 LD (130 560 km / 81 126 miles) from the surface of our planet at 21:08 UTC on February 23, 2017. This is the fifth known near-Earth asteroid to flyby Earth within 1 lunar...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=AbJ_B5kHpwU:6p1Xx8V7NA0:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=AbJ_B5kHpwU:6p1Xx8V7NA0:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=AbJ_B5kHpwU:6p1Xx8V7NA0:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) AbJ_B5kHpwU?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Thick cloud of Saharan dust moving over SE Europe
    Posted: 23 Feb 2017 12:48 AM PST
    A large amount of Saharan dust was swept up into a low pressure system over north Africa on February 21, 2017. Thick dust cloud has already reached Spain and Portugal and is now moving east, toward Italy, Malta and the Balkans. The event is expected to last into...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=T3R5ILQoh_M:mHbPIwk8kis:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=T3R5ILQoh_M:mHbPIwk8kis:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=T3R5ILQoh_M:mHbPIwk8kis:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:29 am