Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Truck goes through the ice on Lake Nipissing

jedi17
    jedi17

Truck goes through the ice on Lake Nipissing Empty Truck goes through the ice on Lake Nipissing

Post by jedi17 Thu 23 Feb 2017, 8:40 pm

[size=37]Truck goes through the ice on Lake Nipissing[/size]
    Witnesses say the truck went through very close to a pressure crack on the big lake.  

Feb 20, 2017 4:09 PM by: Chris Dawson

• Truck goes through the ice on Lake Nipissing Lakenipissingtruckfeb20171

• Truck goes through the ice on Lake Nipissing Lakenipissingtruckfeb20172

• Truck goes through the ice on Lake Nipissing Lakenipissingtruckfeb20173

PreviousNext
    1 / 3 This truck is partially submerged after driving near a pressure crack at Deep Water Point on Lake Nipissing. Photo submitted. 
    Expand

• Truck goes through the ice on Lake Nipissing Lakenipissingtruckfeb20171

• Truck goes through the ice on Lake Nipissing Lakenipissingtruckfeb20172

• Truck goes through the ice on Lake Nipissing Lakenipissingtruckfeb20173

The above average temperatures have made for a beautiful long weekend but the mild conditions have also created some dangerous conditions on area waterways.  
    This truck went through the ice near Deep Water Point on Lake Nipissing around 2:30 this afternoon.  Temperatures were hovering at the freezing point after setting a record high on Saturday.
    See: North Bay beats record high temp set in 1981

Witnesses say the truck went through very close to a pressure crack on the big lake.  
    No word if there were any injuries.  
    Environment Canada is calling for above freezing temperatures with periods of rain beginning Tuesday morning and ending late in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. 
    Tomorrow's high will hit plus 4, with Wednesday at 5 and Thursday at 1. There is a risk of rain all three days.
    The OPP remind snowmobilers and those in cars or trucks that no ice is ever 100% safe, and everyone should check ice thickness and quality before heading onto any frozen water.  

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:45 am