Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A town in China allocates financial reward those who reported bearded or veiled woman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A town in China allocates financial reward those who reported bearded or veiled woman Empty A town in China allocates financial reward those who reported bearded or veiled woman

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Feb 2017, 1:19 am

[ltr]A town in China allocates financial reward those who reported bearded or veiled woman[/ltr]

[ltr]A town in China allocates financial reward those who reported bearded or veiled woman Sen-640x480-500x300
    Follow - up - Iraq Press - February 24: Thenewspaper "Hotan" local Chinese daily reported that the town of Hotan authorities, which haverecently experienced political turmoil, has allocatedfund worth a hundred million yuan (13.7) million euros to finance the rewards of combating terrorism.

According to the source value per equivalent of up to five million yuan in the event of detection of an attack plan for power devices.

The source said that from that detects extremists use religion to disrupt the work of the judicial, administrative and educational mechanisms and other or to the detriment of the country 's laws can be rewarded with an amount of up to one million yuan, and that of the reporting of a bearded young man or veiled woman he can get about two thousand yuan.

The Bishan authorities, a town belonging to Hotan, have been paid, Tuesday 1.76 million yuan to police and rescue intervened last week when assailants stabbed to death five people in the crowd.

Police forces have killed three of the attackers, a novel by the official media of the accident.

And witnessing the resource - rich Xinjiang region, regular clashes between the majority Muslim Uygur and Chinese security forces, Beijing and attributed responsibility for bloody attacks in various places in the country to activists from the Uighur minority , calling for the independence of Xinjiang. Q ended

Share this topic:

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:06 pm