Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington included commanders for "victory" on its blacklist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington included commanders for "victory" on its blacklist Empty Washington included commanders for "victory" on its blacklist

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Feb 2017, 3:05 am

[size=36][size=33]Washington included commanders for "victory" on its blacklist[/size][/size]
    Ali Abdul Salman 27[ltr]  02/24/2017[/ltr]
    Washington included commanders for "victory" on its blacklist 58afc46e940eb

US commanders included additional regulation of "Front victory" on the terrorist sanctions list, and as reported by the US Treasury Department, on Thursday February 23.
    The ministry pointed out that the United States has taken this action based on the UN resolution.
    And affect the US sanctions both Nazmi Ayad Saleh Khalil, exclusive Bassam Ahmed, who is currently hiding in Syria.
    According to information the United States is Khalil third number in the pyramid of the leaders of "victory" and appointed "prince" of the Syrian coast after having fought in the vicinity of Daria City, where he oversaw the killings and coordinated the work of the prison where detainees being subjected to torture, as it encouraged the looting waged " victory "against the opposition" moderate "backed by Washington.
    The exclusive solution Khalil, who replaced the post of "Prince" Daria was coordinated by terrorists in southern Syria. Known and exclusive with links to "Al Qaeda" terrorist, what cost him six years in a Syrian prison.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:09 am