Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+71
rrrzb
treeman1
Colbyjack
brooksie
Amyrdm
Stevethebrit
marko1957
ron-man
Alex
Fabio
Ronbo
elaine1
havaseadoo
newinpbg
Fitfool
devo45044
chouchou
notazbad2000
met
adm
cdn scrooge
newengland76
Tbrown2671
Talon777
jbowhunter
valerie47
GorWell
weslin3
Xwoman
Steven527
RVDinar
lauree
GWT54
lonelyintexas
Toe
dizzydee
Pinoy10
Poor
black gold 33
jojolanc
jeannejtut
Cat561
pinneapple princess
Joyful
lollipop11
mbphoneman
wayoutnow
gundam701
merrygoround
franny
jacksmack
maxib
slj9999
cajunmama
smillenace
mamaberz
costar01
ghillieman
annieharbers
mochasmom
fonz1951
brian
csd9013
country70girl
citygirl
day dreamer
Pig-Pen
G-NORM-L
Bama Diva
beverly508
Neno
75 posters

lol, just want to make aware to all....

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

lol, just want to make aware to all.... - Page 2 Empty lol, just want to make aware to all....

Post by Neno Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 20:23

First topic message reminder :

...my conversation with duck2000 that, "HE IS DONE"!! Dang Neno what does that mean well, it means he is living life now and looks forward about the investment on SUNDAYS ONLY!. He says he has done all he can and has showed over all the years what he has and has lead any that had followed him to the end, end meaning it is done. What you have to do now is in his thoughts, is the same as he, and have patience.There is nothing else needed or needed to say.

What I will do is look at this thread for any respected question and or thoughts about his finished with it and it is done attitude. I will be more than happy to do this as I am doing the same as he and moving forward, mainly with with building my new site and life of preparations.

This FREE board will go on tho until there is a RV and the cash in process has taking place that I am involved with for a spell. After that I will check in until there is no other reason to keep it open. Now, do not take this as I know anything as all I know is what the duck2000 has tried to teach and show everyone. Do I believe in it, whom am I to say yes or no but I will say, he has proved himself in many many situations.

Thank You and Good Luck duck2000, you
    have been more than one could of ask for...... ;)

comment, that is fine too, I will make sure he sees it.. ;)
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

lol, just want to make aware to all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: lol, just want to make aware to all....

Post by fonz1951 Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 21:10

happy trails duck, miss you already!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

lol, just want to make aware to all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: lol, just want to make aware to all....

Post by mochasmom Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 21:10

Thanks quack quack, you taught me/us more about a foreign country than I could have ever learned in school.  You're the best teacher I ever had.  I know sometimes we put a lot of pressure on you, and that was unfair.  So relax and enjoy life, your pool and fishing cause ya never know when all this will change!  Well, you may know.....just kidding...you're the best!
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by annieharbers Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 21:30

THANKS DUCK 2000, For all you did here at Nenosplace (all the infor)   You will be miss very much. God Bless .
    ghillieman
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by ghillieman Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 21:48

Thanks Duck2000 for your guidance all these years. Wish all the best for you and Mrs. Duck!
    costar01
    costar01
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by costar01 Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 21:49

Duck Thank You, Just wish I could speak Duck, or at least understand it.
    mamaberz
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by mamaberz Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 21:49

Duck, what can I say that has not already been said, other than, AMEN to all the responses. I'm sadden at your not being on chat, but do understand it fully.You have helped me tremendously to get thru all the arabish, which I didn't understand. I appreciate your patience with us, and as someone said even when u didn't feel well.  I just pray good health for you & your wife,& God be with you in whatever you do. It took quite a man to put up with some of those( gurus)& yet you had the patience & stamina to con't on. I always looked every morning to see if you were on& get your input & advice on issues. again I will surely miss you, BUT I'll keep watching for dat Carplane & dem grab hooks & my baby calves.                                          

God Bless You & Mrs. Duck         

Marilyn
    smillenace
    smillenace
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by smillenace Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 22:05

Your the true Duck Dynasty....good luck duck and .... Laissez la Bon temps role!!
    cajunmama
    cajunmama
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by cajunmama Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 22:07

what can I say mamab said it all. Look forward to seeing you and wife when we rich, thanks duck
    slj9999
    slj9999
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by slj9999 Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 22:08

Thank You Duck.  It's been a pleasure.  God Bless You and your family.
    maxib
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by maxib Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 22:09

Thank you Duck.  What a great education you have given me.  If not for you I think I would have given up years ago.  May I congratulate you on the manner in which you handled the people who attacked you over the years.  If you should ever get to make a journey "Down Under"  please look us up and my husband and I would be happy to show you the sights, well, some of them anyway.  Thank you and every best wish to you and your family.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 7:58