Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+71
rrrzb
treeman1
Colbyjack
brooksie
Amyrdm
Stevethebrit
marko1957
ron-man
Alex
Fabio
Ronbo
elaine1
havaseadoo
newinpbg
Fitfool
devo45044
chouchou
notazbad2000
met
adm
cdn scrooge
newengland76
Tbrown2671
Talon777
jbowhunter
valerie47
GorWell
weslin3
Xwoman
Steven527
RVDinar
lauree
GWT54
lonelyintexas
Toe
dizzydee
Pinoy10
Poor
black gold 33
jojolanc
jeannejtut
Cat561
pinneapple princess
Joyful
lollipop11
mbphoneman
wayoutnow
gundam701
merrygoround
franny
jacksmack
maxib
slj9999
cajunmama
smillenace
mamaberz
costar01
ghillieman
annieharbers
mochasmom
fonz1951
brian
csd9013
country70girl
citygirl
day dreamer
Pig-Pen
G-NORM-L
Bama Diva
beverly508
Neno
75 posters

lol, just want to make aware to all....

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

lol, just want to make aware to all.... - Page 7 Empty lol, just want to make aware to all....

Post by Neno Tue 23 Jul 2013, 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

...my conversation with duck2000 that, "HE IS DONE"!! Dang Neno what does that mean well, it means he is living life now and looks forward about the investment on SUNDAYS ONLY!. He says he has done all he can and has showed over all the years what he has and has lead any that had followed him to the end, end meaning it is done. What you have to do now is in his thoughts, is the same as he, and have patience.There is nothing else needed or needed to say.

What I will do is look at this thread for any respected question and or thoughts about his finished with it and it is done attitude. I will be more than happy to do this as I am doing the same as he and moving forward, mainly with with building my new site and life of preparations.

This FREE board will go on tho until there is a RV and the cash in process has taking place that I am involved with for a spell. After that I will check in until there is no other reason to keep it open. Now, do not take this as I know anything as all I know is what the duck2000 has tried to teach and show everyone. Do I believe in it, whom am I to say yes or no but I will say, he has proved himself in many many situations.

Thank You and Good Luck duck2000, you
    have been more than one could of ask for...... ;)

comment, that is fine too, I will make sure he sees it.. ;)
    elaine1
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

lol, just want to make aware to all.... - Page 7 Empty Re: lol, just want to make aware to all....

Post by elaine1 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 8:57 am

Duck I share all the heartfelt messages and the only thing I can add is you are one class act I will miss you and want you to know your intelligence is well respected. All the best to you and yours. From the bottom of my heart thankyou.     Elaine
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

lol, just want to make aware to all.... - Page 7 Empty Re: lol, just want to make aware to all....

Post by Ronbo Wed 24 Jul 2013, 9:40 am

Take care bro, and enjoy 8) 
    Fabio
    Fabio
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Fabio Wed 24 Jul 2013, 10:24 am

Duck, as you can see, you have touched more people in more ways than you could ever imagined.  There was a time for me that I needed you not for the information that you gave, (which was honest and spot on), but for the humor that I needed so badly when I was in a very dark place.  You made me laugh when I felt like I could not or have any reason to.  I guess like all things in nature you are throwing us "out of the nest".  We have to fly and swim on our own and deal with our own wet feathers on the keyboard.  I truly believe that all the blessings you have given us will be returned seven fold, (no, that does not mean that I think the RV will be at 7+), but you and Mrs. Duck will be blessed and Loved by many who you don't and may never know.  God Bless and thank you
    Alex
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Alex Wed 24 Jul 2013, 12:01 pm

was good talking to you over the years, thanks for the info and help. stay out of trouble!
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Wed 24 Jul 2013, 1:20 pm

Thanks Duck,for all your work and posts on this site,it all has been recieved with great thanks,God be with you.
    marko1957
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by marko1957 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:18 pm

Duck,

I too have been a follower even though I have been tough on you I always respected the work you have done to bring understanding to our investment. Unlike MXTom wants to do, I will not bash you because I believe in your hard work.
    I personally believed there was more to the triggers than I read in some of your research, but you did a great job in directing all of us to "DO OUR HOMEWORK".

Good luck to you sir.

All The Best

Marko
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:18 pm

All the best Duck, thanks for the guidance and the reassurance to stick with it. 

Steve
    Amyrdm
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Amyrdm Wed 24 Jul 2013, 4:03 pm

Duck, From the first moment I entered this investment I looked to read your post's the most as they  had what seemed to me the most valuable information in them. I have learned a great deal through the years and a large part of that education can be attributed to you, so in short Thank you. I hope I can meet you someday to tell you in person.
    Talk to you " Soon "
    brooksie
    brooksie
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by brooksie Wed 24 Jul 2013, 7:38 pm

Duck,

I too shall miss your insight and humor! ( Sell, sell, sell) I have learned plenty following the news articles and your insight on "aribish" through the years....Take care and do pop in from time to time to say hi and give updates. Thanks Duck!!!
    Steven527
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Steven527 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 7:47 pm

I'd also like to add to my previous comments the following:

From the movie The Avengers my favorite scene is an exchange of words between Tony Stark (Ironman) and Loki.

Loki says - "We have an army!"
    Stark replies - "We have a Hulk!"

I'd just like to say at Nenosplace "We had a Duck!"
    How fortunate we were to have you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:53 am