Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif: Saudi officials for failing to cover the remarks in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif: Saudi officials for failing to cover the remarks in Yemen Empty Zarif: Saudi officials for failing to cover the remarks in Yemen

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:03 am

[size=30]Zarif: Saudi officials for failing to cover the remarks in Yemen[/size]
    25/02/2017 09:04 | Number of Views: 314
    font size: Zarif: Saudi officials for failing to cover the remarks in Yemen Font_decrease Zarif: Saudi officials for failing to cover the remarks in Yemen Font_enlarge
    Zarif: Saudi officials for failing to cover the remarks in Yemen Thumbnail.php?file=GXGFHGHGH_793358125
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iranian foreign minister, "Mohammad Javad Zarif," pointed to the recent Saudi officials about Iran's comments, saying that these statements are to cover up their failure in Yemen.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Zarif said from Tehran that the Islamic Republic has sent several letters to Saudi Arabia before initiated its aggression on Yemen, that you Tanthjon wrong policy in Yemen, and to deal with the Yemeni issue not be that way, and you have to follow a more rational approach.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Zarif said the Saudis did not give tips Iranian importance, where now hung in the mud and the cycle of war waged on the Yemeni people, and that they, rather than fix the wrong policies, they took attacking Iran in their statements.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iranian Foreign Minister concluded that he was on the neighboring countries should be aware that Iran does not want only the good and stability of the region, stressing that the Islamic Republic were not sought a day of revenge from these countries because of their past bad with Iran Koukovha and support for the regime of Saddam the former, or the rest of mistakes in Region.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/152496.html

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:58 am