Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Free Syrian Army" denounces the Iraqi strikes on Daesh sites in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Free Syrian Army" denounces the Iraqi strikes on Daesh sites in Syria Empty "Free Syrian Army" denounces the Iraqi strikes on Daesh sites in Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2017, 3:36 am

[size=32]
    "Free Syrian Army" denounces the Iraqi strikes on Daesh sites in Syria[/size]
     "Free Syrian Army" denounces the Iraqi strikes on Daesh sites in Syria 58b0b005c36188a0258b46d7

Twilight News    

5 hours ago

Twilight News / considered the "Free Syrian Army" Iraqi Air Force raid on sites for "Daesh" in Syria is illegal. 
    Fares Albyosh, leader of the "Free Syrian Army" in an interview with the agency "Interfax", " The Daesh" more present in Iraq, than is the case in Syria, and what they do (Iraqi Air Force) in Syria is illegal. " 
    Albyosh He added that "first you must get rid of Daesh in Iraq." 
    the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, announced earlier Friday that he had given an order to the leadership of the Iraqi air force to strike sites for "Daesh" in the town of Abu Kamal , located Deir Syrian - Zour province, blaming regulatory responsibility for recent terrorist bombings in Baghdad. 
    for its part, the Syrian Al- Watan newspaper reported, citing a source in Damascus, that the Iraqi air strike against "Daesh" in Syria have been coordinating with the official Syrian authorities.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:25 am