Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Finance Committee: Iraq's participation in the Arab Banking Summit will support the Iraqi banking sy

rocky

Finance Committee: Iraq's participation in the Arab Banking Summit will support the Iraqi banking sy

Post by rocky on Wed 24 Jul 2013, 4:29 am

Finance Committee: Iraq's participation in the Arab Banking Summit will support the Iraqi banking system

24-07-2013 11:03 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Likely vice president of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Ahmed Faizullah, enhancing the contribution of local banks with the Arab investment and the development of the country's economy after the participation of Iraq in the Arab Banking Summit after an absence of long for two decades. said Faizullah (of the Agency news): The participation of Iraq in the Arab Banking Summit after missing her since twenty years will bring Iraq to its regional and take an important role, particularly in the banking field. said: It's like so conferences and summits Arab enhance the evolution of the Iraqi banking system because it will make a joint work between local banks and the Arab and perhaps pay of Arab Banks discreet to open branches in Iraq to contribute to the promotion of the investment process and economic development of the country.mentions after a lapse of more than two decades involved in Iraq Arab Banking Summit, which was held in Vienna recently, where was welcomed internationally widely. / End / 8. l. m /

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D94060

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Finance Committee: Iraq's participation in the Arab Banking Summit will support the Iraqi banking sy

Post by weslin3 on Wed 24 Jul 2013, 6:47 am

I like this part; where was welcomed internationally widely.  

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 5:33 am