Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their

Lobo
    Lobo

There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their  Empty There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:33 pm

There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their homes

(AS AN ASIDE, MT. ROSE, NEVADA ACCUMULATED 50 FEET OF SNOW DURING THE LAST STORMS.)

By
    Strange Sounds
    -
    Feb 25, 2017

Kazakhstan has been lately hit so hard by a blizzard that parts of the country were brought to a standstill.

For example, in the city of Prirechnoe, East Kazakhstan region, some houses have been buried under so much snow that people have to build tunnels to get out of their homes.

Incredible, no? Some of the houses are literally buried in meters of snow… You only see their roofs at the surface!
    There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their  Snow-blizzard-KazakhstanSome houses are completely covered by meters of snow in Kazakhstan There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their  Snow-blizzard-Kazakhstan-1The blizzard in Kazakhstan left an white apocalypse behind. There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their  Snow-blizzard-Kazakhstan-2Houses buried in meters of snow. emergency exits in Kazakhstan. There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their  Snow-blizzard-Kazakhstan-3No ways to get out of these walls… Execpt in tunnels. There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their  Snow-blizzard-Kazakhstan-4Residents are baffled. How is so much snow even possible in Kazakhstan? There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their  Snow-blizzard-Kazakhstan-6Look, they are walking on their roof! There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their  Snow-blizzard-Kazakhstan-8And this poor guy is trying to find a way to deliver at least two windows buried under snow. There is so much snow in Kazakhstan right now that people have to build tunnels to get out of their  Snow-blizzard-Kazakhstan-7I’ve never seen so much snow accumulated in a plain a rea and during such a short time!
    That’s another weather anomaly… And not one of the smallest! Get prepared!
    http://strangesounds.org/2017/02/there-is-so-much-snow-in-kazakhstan-right-now-that-people-have-to-build-tunnels-to-get-out-of-their-homes.html

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:02 am